San Diego well being officers launched an up to date water contact closure and advisory record Sunday for county seashores.
Water contact closures have been issued for the next places attributable to micro organism ranges exceeding well being requirements:
- Tijuana Slough Shoreline, ocean shoreline from U.S./Mexico border, together with Border Discipline State Park and the Tijuana Slough Nationwide Wildlife Refuge
Water contact advisories have been issued for the next places attributable to micro organism ranges exceeding well being requirements:
- La Jolla, Youngsters’s Pool
- La Jolla, Cove Beachline
- Ocean Seaside, Canine Seaside
- Imperial Seaside, Cortez Avenue
- Silver Strand State Seaside, Silver Strand Lifeguard Tower-Coronado
- Imperial Seaside-Tijuana Slough Shoreline, Imperial Seaside Pier
- Imperial Seaside-Tijuana Slough Shoreline, Seacoast Drive, south end-Imperial Seaside
Extra data on water contamination in San Diego County could be discovered at www.sdbeachinfo.com.
Metropolis Information Service contributed to this text.